- Check that your wifi dongle is part of the compatibility list or that you have a board that has wifi.
- Check that your wifi key is in WPA2 and does not contain any special characters.
- Check that your wifi is in discovery mode.
- If your access point uses channel 12 or 13, try to change the wifi country code
The configuration is done via EmulationStation very easily.
NETWORK SETTINGS and set the
ENABLE WIFI option to On.
- You have 2 ways to configure wifi:
- You can enter the SSID and password for your wifi connection directly.
- You can also use the WPS connection. To do this:
WPS CONNECTION in EmulationStation
- On your modem, you need to enable the WPS function. It will automatically remain active for 2 minutes.